Pictures and Locations
Grenada is an island nation in the southeastern Caribbean Sea including the southern Grenadines.
Grenada is the second-smallest independent country in the Western Hemisphere (after Saint Kitts and Nevis). It is located north of Trinidad and Tobago, and south of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
Grenada is sometimes called spice island. Cinnamon, cloves, ginger, mace, and nutmeg are important exports. There is a nutmeg on the nation's flag.
- Silver Beach Resort - A charming friendly hotel with a relaxed ambiance. Facilities include a restaurant and a bar. All rooms have oveanviews and a private patio.
Grand Anse Beach
Grand Anse Beach
- Siesta Hotel - Siesta is an intimate hideaway nestled on a hillside, only 200 yards from the world renowned Grand Anse Beach.
-Spice Island Beach Resort - A treasured secret of the Caribbean travel connoisseur
-Blue Horizons Cottage Hotel - Blue Horizons is a seven-minute drive from Sangster*s International Airport and a 10-minute walk to town.
- Grenada Grand Beach Resort - Centrally located in Grand Anse amongst the shopping, financial and restaurant district just 7 minutes drive from both the airport.
- Gem Holiday Beach Resort - Located on a beautiful white sandy beach at Morne Rouge Bay, and a few steps away from the famous Grand Anse Beach.
-Lance Aux Epines Cottages - Cottages and Apartments directly on a peaceful tree-shaded beach.
-Allamanda Beach Resort - Placed in the ideal location only a ten minute drive by taxi from the airport
-No Problem Apartments - A tourist class small self contained apartments set in tropical gardens.
- Rex Grenadian - Rex Grenadian, AAA rated 3-Diamond beach front resort in majestic Palladian style overlooks the soft white sands of Tamarind Bay.
Cooltan Tan Through Shirts and Swimwear - Get a tan through your clothes! Shirts, shorts, and swimwear. Easy "wash and go" vacation clothes. The perfect Caribbean clothes.