85 Knutsford Boulevard
The elegant Courtleigh Hotel and Suites is located only 25 minutes away from the Norman Manley International Airport.
New Kingston offering unparalleled personalized service. in the heart of the city's premiere financial district,
The hotel itself has a magnificent view of the city, Kingston Harbor and the surrounding mountains.
Courtleigh Hotel And Suites
85 Knutsford Boulevard
Barber, Beauty Shop -24 Hour Front Desk - Modem Lines in Room - Pool - Parking - Safe Deposit Box - Shops, Commercial Services
American Dollars is the native currency. 126 rooms. 10 floors.
The Courtleigh Hotel and Suites features luxurious deluxe rooms and suites with executive desks, direct dial telephones with voice mail, internet/e - mail, cable television, in - room safeaccess, coffee / tea maker, iron and ironing boards in every room.
In addition to laundry service a guest laundromat is available and an ironing room is provided on every other floor.
Meeting and Conference Facilities A business center located on the ground floor provides computer, printing, photocopying, high speed internet and secretarial service, plus an executive boardroom for six.
Suite 989 sq. ft. Theatre style capacity - 100 Banquet style - 85 Classroom style capacity - 60 Cocktail style - 120 U - Shape - 40 Hollow square - 45 Elegant setting, down lights, climate control, piped background music, plush carpeting for flooring and art adorn the walls.
Blue Mahoe Suite 660 sq. ft. Theatre style capacity - 60 Banquet style - 50 Classroom style - 30 Cocktail style - 80 U - Shape - 25 Hollow square - 25 Intimate and special with down lights, climate control, white board, piped background music, plush carpeting for flooring.
Windsor Suite 440 sq. ft. Theatre style capacity - 30 Banquet style - 25 Classroom style - 20 Cocktail style - 40 U - Shape - 15 Hollow square - 15 Stained wooden windows give the option for outdoor light with black out curtains for audio - visual presentations. White board is standard, plush carpeting, climate control and piped background music.
The hotel is also one of the city's favorite dining venues thanks to its award-winning restaurant, Alexander's, which serves local and international cuisine.
Restaurants: Alexanders This award winning restaurant offers an excellent mix of Jamaican and International cuisine in an elegant setting. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Offers theme night e.g. Jerk, Barbeque and Jive and Friday Grill Night.
The renowned Mingle's Pub and pool bar is also located on the property.
Friday's After Work Escapade and the Saturday Latin Mingle are popular with Kingston's fun lovers.
Kingston's top shopping, cultural and entertainment centers, nightclubs, restaurants, international business offices and embassies are within a five minute walk.
The hotel is the perfect jump off point for visits to the old pirate city of Port Royal, Lime Cay for swimming and the Blue Mountains for a hiking or sight seeing tour. Other recreational facilities include the gym and swimming pool.
Within walking distance you will also find the New Kingston Shopping Plaza, Island Cinema, Citibank, CIBC, IBM, World Bank, British High Commission, American Embassy and other Internation Corporations, Embassies and High Commissions.
- Located adjacent to Emancipation Park with jogging trails, Putt - N - Play for miniature golf.
- Site seeing at Bob Marley Museum, Devon House or the Caribbean Sculpture Park are all within a 10 minute drive.
- The famous Blue Mountains are a 45 minute excursion where you can enjoy the famous Blue Mountain Coffee on a plantation tour.
- White sand beach access is a 25 minute ride coupled with a short boat trip to the populat Lime Cay.
- Horseracing is a mere 30 minutes away at Caymanas Park, Cricket at the famous Sabina Park a 15 minute drive. The National Stadium for Track and Field, Football, Swimming and Netball just 10 minutes.
- The University of the West Indies and The University of Technology are 15 minutes away.
- Downtown Kingston, the old city, is a 29 minute drive away where you will find other International offices and the seat of Government in Gordon House.
- The old pirates hideaway of Port Royal is just 35 minutes away while the north coast tourist town of Ocho Rios and Port Antonio are 1 1 / 2 hours away to the north and east respectively.
The Courtleight Hotel and Suite is located in the heart of the up - scale commercial and shopping district of New Kingston on the hip strip - Knutsford Boulevard that features an array of shops, restaurants and nightclubs.
Cooltan Tan Through Shirts and Swimwear - Get a tan through your clothes! Shirts, shorts, and swimwear. Easy "wash and go" vacation clothes. The perfect Caribbean clothes.