Cotton House Mustique Island
St Vincent And The Grenadines
To experience the Cotton House means to truly understand the idea of escaping into Paradise.
The essence of Caribbean simplicity is captured by this colonial-style resort on the enchanting island of Mustique.
It creates a perfect degree of seclusion enhanced with outstanding cuisine and the finest amenities.
Breathtaking views of the Caribbean and Atlantic draw guests to relax on the comfortably furnished verandahs.
Enjoy the peace and calmity of the exceptional scenery.
Hotel Closures: They are closing the hotel on 24th September to 11th November, 2005 for annual closure period. They will reopen on November, 12th, 2005.
Cotton House Mustique
St Vincent And The Grenadines
Alarm Clock - Babysitting, Child Services - Lounge, Bar - Beach - Coffee Maker in Room - Concierge - Courtesy Car - Free Parking - Hairdryers Available - Mini Bar - Modem Lines in Room - Banquet, Meeting Facilities - Pool - Parking - Restaurant - Room Service - Safe Deposit Box - Shops, Commercial Services - Fitness Center or Spa - Tennis - Television with Cable - Laundry, Valet Services
Check in time is 2:00pm Check out time is 12:00pm Time Zone is GMT -4 hours
Renovated in 1997 20 rooms. 1 floors.
American Dollars is the native currency.
- B1S -- Grenadinr 1 Bedroom Suite 2nd Floor: Located on the upper level of a Grenadine-Styled building with French doors opening from both the bedroom and the living room onto large private veranda providing stunning views of the gardens and the Atlantic. This accommodation is suited for a couple and maximum two young children (12 and under) as extra twin beds can added in the living for children. A door divides the bedrooms from the living room. The suite has one main bathroom with a powder room well located off the living room, perfect for children.
- A1K - Sea Front Master Room 1 King: Nestled in the center of the Coutinot House, this spacious room overlooks the Catibbean Sea and beach. With an oversized veranda offering stunning views of the afternoon sunset against the panoramic profiles of nearby Grenadine islands. Decorated with woven cane furnishing with four-poster king bed draped in exotic netting and well apointed seating. Dressing room adjacent to marble shower and bathroom with window view of the water. This is one of the most-sought after accommodation in the resort.
- BRA - Sea Front Room 1st floor 1 King: Luxury king room located near to the beach with great views of the water and the profiles of neighbouring Greandine Islands. Private plunge pool set on elegantly furnished wooden deck, great for romantic dining or massage. Bath and showers set in a tropical garden.
- B1K - Very private luxury accommodation, only room on the upper floor of the Coutinot House with balcony overlooking the sea and the beach providing magnificent views of nearby Grenadine islands. Furnished with woven rattan signature pieces featuring 4-poster bed crowned in decorative netting. Private outdoor shower and an elevated tub offering a sea view during bath time. Great for honeymoon couples.
- C1K - Deluxe rooms situated on the landscaped hillside of the resort with superb views of the Atlantic ocean and the panoramic profiles of desserted Grenadine Island. King beds veiled in netting, separate dressing rooms and marble bathrooms. Single bedroom with the option to interconnect via the balcony which is great for families or friends. - DRA - Messel Room 1st floor 1 King: Deluxe rooms situated on the landscaped hillside of the resort with superb views of the Atlantic ocean and the panoramic profiles of nearby Grenadine Island. King beds veiled in netting, separate dressing rooms and marble bathrooms. Single bedroom with the option to interconnect via the patio which is great for families or friends.
- D1K - Cottage Room 1 King: Charming West Indian styled indivual cottage with bedroom, bathroom and dressing rooms. Bedrooms feature king bed with romantic decorative netting. Furnished veranda facing the Atlantic and looking onto grounds and gardens.
Recreation and Health: The freshwater pool and shaded dining terrace is located at the top of a hill with gorgeous views of Mustique's northwest side and a glimpse of tennis courts far below in a thick palm forest.
Cotton House now has a full service Spa offering massage, facials, reflexology, and body wraps. Shaded by tall trees, it is located near the beach with a lovely view of the ocean.
Dining: Enjoy the signature Caribbean recipes of the Cotton House cuisine. The freshest ingredients are combined with the perfect wine pairings.
Meals are served in two locations daily and can be enjoyed al fresco or in the intimacy of the dining room.
Cotton House is located on the private island of Mustique in the southern Grenadines. This exclusive resort is positioned between the Atlantic Ocean and the Caribbean Sea.St. Vincent Airport is 18 miles away
Cooltan Tan Through Shirts and Swimwear - Get a tan through your clothes! Shirts, shorts, and swimwear. Easy "wash and go" vacation clothes. The perfect Caribbean clothes.